Students who need to update or correct their citizenship must request this change in writing and provide documentation to the Office of the University Registrar.

Request Form

Acceptable Documentation

Documents verifying citizenship must be original, legal documents or certified copies.

  • Resident Card
  • Passport
  • Naturalization Papers + Photo ID

Changes in citizenship other than U.S. may require an additional process through the International Student Scholar Services (ISSS) Office.