Marital Status

Help With ...
Submit Case
Contact Us

Students who need to update or correct their marital status must request this change in writing and provide documentation to Canes Central.

Request Form

Acceptable Documentation

Documents verifying change in marital status must be original, legal documents or certified copies.

  • Marriage Certificate
  • Divorce Decree

Change in Marital Status does not necessarily include a change of name. If you wish to also change your name, please indicate that on the Bio/Demo Change form and bring appropriate documentation:

  • Driver's License or Passport
  • Original, Legal Documents or Certified Copies Verifying Name Change
    • Mariage License
    • Divorce Documents
    • Naturalization Papers
    • Passport
    • Court Order