Certification letters are only available for scholarship and sponsorship purposes and cannot be done until course schedules are available in CaneLink.

Certification for Scholarships and Sponsorships Request

Please fill out the certification for scholarships and sponsorships request form and submit to the Office of the University Registrar.

Once all financial obligations have been met, students are able to print a current enrollment letter via CaneLink.